Effective 14 June, 2016
How do I return an item?
1. We accept returns of unopened items (sealed in original packaging) purchased from the verve.life/uk within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
2. The product must be returned to us with all its original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. It is important that you return the product exactly as you received it to be eligible for a full refund, any product returned without the product, accessories, cables, instruction manual, QSG or original packaging will not be refunded. If the returned item is received broken, damaged or missing any of the original parts we will not issue a refund and you have the option to receive the damaged item back at your cost.
3. You can pack and send your return to us in just a few simple steps:
o Please contact Customer Support to inform us that you would like to return your goods.
o We will email you a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and address of our warehouse for sending the item(s) back to us for restocking or refurbishing.
o Proof of purchase must be available upon request.
4. As soon as your product reaches our Returns Centre, it will get processed and if all original items are accounted for and the product is in ‘as new’ condition you will be eligible to receive your refund within 5 working days.
5. Your refund will always be made to the original purchase method. So if you paid with a credit card, it will be refunded to that card. If you paid with PayPal, it will be refunded there. Most credit card companies will refund you within 5 working days, however this can vary from card to card. PayPal will email you immediately when a refund has been made to your account.
For more information, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org